Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photos from the Archive


Ok. . .I've been quite behind with downloading pictures off the camera and uploading to the blog. So this post is dedicated to photos over the last few months. This one is a shot of Maren on a road trip with daddy to her cousin's 1st birthday.

Celebrating another cousin's birthday, Sara 10 yrs old, at the Elephant Bar.
At yoga class with her new best friend Serena, her nanny share partner.
Family photo time on Mother's Day.

Me, mom, Maren and Jody on Mother's Day

Me and my baby girl on Mother's Day

Peyton and Maren on a visit with the Maxfields

Tucker and Jamie Maxfied, friends of many years meeting Maren.

Visiting my Grandma Roark at her nursing facility

Grandma holding Maren for the first time.

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Thanks for the picture of us!

I love the family pics of you guys! I can't get over how cute Maren is.