Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Maren Photos



I just received these and love them. We did a second round of photographs intended to look like it was all from the same session. This is Derek's Father's Day gift. So, it was suppose to be a session with just the two of them, but the photographer decided to throw me into a few too. I didn't exactly prepare for that, so I don't love my shots. But who cares. . .she steels the shot anyway.

Go to: www.collages.net
under guest dialogue box put:
username: Lindgren 2
password: 5109

Enjoy!

Shana

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Oh my gosh, those are SO cute!

I'm so glad you "hopped" in the photos! I love several of the first few family photos.

I really really loved #9263 of Derek and Maren together....LOVE it!!! But really, how could you ever pick!!!