Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What A Wild Week

Over the last seven days, I have had so much happening, it's nuts. Here are just a few things I've done.

- Hosted a sales conference for work all week last week. I was at work until at least 7:00 every night.
- My brother and his girlfriend Sherri moved from Austin, TX, they arrived last Thursday and are staying with us until their appt is ready on the 1st.
- On Friday I was lucky to have a friend in town and her husband, Katie and Ryan, that I don't see very often because they live in Utah. We had a great dinner with them; and I really enjoyed seeing them.
- I attended a major community event for YouTube on Saturday afternoon. Go to YouTube and search for YouTube Live if you want to see the footage.
- Jody's birthday was on Saturday, we had a little celebration that evening at Little Star Pizza.
- I attended my friend Megan's bridal shower on Saturday
- I registered for my baby shower on Sunday. My great friend Ann, drove from Stockton to help me figure out everything Maren and I will need. Thank you!
- We hired a landscaper to finish our front yard project and solidified all the details on Sunday.
- My dad and Jody finished all the hardscape of the front yard on Monday before the landscaper arrived on Tuesday to begin the project.
- Griffin, my dog, started acting a little funny on Monday. He wasn't eating his food.
- On Tuesday, he started throwing up and I decided to take him to the ER that night. We were there from 8:30-12:30 pm.
- Griffin still didn't look well this morning, so my dad took him to the vet. And he is now in surgery because he ate something that is blocking his intestines. Crazy Dog!
- Oh. . .I forogt that I started going to the chiropractor 3x per week last week, so have had to do that too.
- And my mom and her boyfriend arrive tonight for Thanksgiving.

So. . .that was a snapshot of the last seven days. Isn't life suppose to slow down when you're pregnant?

And now it's Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for and I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend; and I'm looking forward to eating a lot of pie. I think I've earned it. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

OK, so this made me tired just reading it and I want to know how Thanksgiving ended up going! (plus another belly shot!)