Saturday, November 1, 2008

Arkansas (Continued)

Ok. . .I'm still trying to get the hang of blogging and formatting. So, I'm having to break this into two posts to get the pictures right. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this soon. :)

Here is a picture of the house in Arkansas I own. It is 2x the size of my house in Oakland and was 1/6th the price. Maybe I should move to Arkansas! I returned from my trip to find out my renters are moving out. That was super exciting news. :) So, if you know anyone interested in this lovely home and would like to live in the beautiful Ozarks, let me know. (I should do a blog entry on rental properties. I have too many stories to tell. . .unfortunately.)

Outside of spending time with my grandma. I also, hung out a lot with my aunt Tammy and her family: Eddie, Kyle, Lacey and Trey. They are great people and I love them to death. And my uncle Rick decided to stop by and say hello a few times while I was there too.






1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Ah, the formatting. You can do as many pics as you want in a post, but you can only do them five at a time. And to move them around is annoying too. They automatically go to the top, and you have to cut & paste them where you want them in the post. I hate that part about it. I'm hoping they improve that soon (can you put a bug in their ear, Ms. Google?! ha ha).