Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Better Late than Never



I have finally made a wedding album! We're coming upon our two year wedding anniversary in May, so I thought it was about time. We had great photographers, but the deal we cut was that we would receive digital copies of all the photos and could do what we wanted with them. It did not include them putting together the album. I was really good about framing and album creation for family, but just never really got around to it for us. I'm happy that they're finally together though. Here are two of my favorite shots. The first one, I should probably be ashamed of because no bride should be tossing back beers quite like I did that night, but I had so much doing it! I had the time of my life at our wedding and I think that photo represents it well. And the other photo is a sweet photo that I just really like.

My next task, going through all my Cooking Light Magazines, I have a lot of them, and cutting out the recipes I want to keep.

Side Note: We purchased the CRV last night. Now we own 3 cars. Hopefully the Subaru will be sold this weekend.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Yes, better late than never!

Probably a good time to buy a car! You can never seem to go wrong with a Honda. I think you'll really like the extra room with even just one kid.

Jamie and Family said...

OK, it is officially your due date and I am dying to know what (if anything) is happening!!