Monday, February 9, 2009

Am I in Labor?

This seems to be a question I'm asking myself pretty often lately. And last night, I was confident it was happening. I was having pretty strong contractions about every 3 minutes that lasted about 30 seconds. This went on for about an hour and a half. I wasn't 100% confident though because I haven't lost my mucus plug nor had any leaking or bleeding. So after the hour and a half, I decided to call the hospital to see if these things needed to have happened in order for me to truly be in labor. The nurse said no. So I hung up thinking ok. . .maybe this is the real thing. And to my dismay, I didn't have another contraction after hanging up the phone with the nurse. So, I'm back to patiently waiting for the baby to make her appearance. I keep telling her I'm ready when she's ready.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So frustrating- I know you are ready and it will happen soon enough so try to enjoy your peaceful nights!

Jamie and Family said...

Being in limbo is hard for me!! The dreaded "unknown". Hang in there!!!