Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally!!

When I married, May 19th, 2007, I told myself I'd start a blog to chronicle the excitement of our lives. I went so far as to starting a journal on our honeymoon that I would just copy and paste in my blog when we returned home. One year and four months later I have finally accomplished this goal. Ultimate procrastination? Yes! I have one person to thank for ending this ridiculous cycle, my dear friend Jamie Maxfield. It took her driving three and half hours to my house and forcing that we make this happen, but nontheless it has happened. That's what true friends are for. So here we go. . .Welcome to the world of the Lindgrens.


One Year Wedding Anniversary Photo. . .Outside the French Laundry in Yountville, CA





3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Here's your first comment! Hope your tired, sleep deprived prego self can muster up to post more now :-) Fun weekend, thanks a ton! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I saw this in Jamies blog- you better not leave me out! I was jealous you guys got together this weekend without me- but oh well. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I love this. I can now feel more a part of this wonderful new life.

Love you
Mom