Friday, January 2, 2009

Belly Update

Ok. . .I've been a bit behind with the belly updates. So, I'm consolidating the Nov and Dec views. the first shot is on Thanksgiving. My dad and I are comparing our belly sizes. I think he has me beat. :)



And here I am on Christmas morning.



At this point in time, I'm feeling large. I'm really not too sure how it is possible to get any bigger; and clothes as becoming an issue. I'm not fitting into my maternity clothes. Derek's clothes are looking pretty appealing to me. I've taken over his fleece jackets. And shoes, forget about them. While I was still a little stylish at Thanksgiving in my boots, Crocs and Ugs are now my new found friends; and the only thing I can get my feet into.
I started taking antenatal tests, fetal stress tests on Xmas Eve. And they discovered I'm having a few too many contractions. So, I'm in taking it very easy mode, which believe it or not is difficult to accomplish. It's funny, I use to watch my mom and she could never sit still and just relax. She was always up doing something. It really annoyed me. But I watch myself now and I am totally in that mode. Every time I sit down, I think of the 100 things I should be doing instead of sitting. So, it's been a tough transition. Not to mention, TV is terrible and I think I become less intelligent every time I turn on the TV. I find myself watching episode after episode of Law and Order (although, that's not really a new thing for me) or Locked Up. Derek isn't thrilled with my interest in Locked Up. I blame it on growing up in Corcoran.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

To me, there is nothing in the world like the last six weeks of pregnancy. Each day, it does not seem humanly possible to get bigger and endure it for another single second. And then somehow you do.

I have to say that I LOVE these pictures!!!!! LOVE THEM. LOOOOOOVE THEM!!!

Hang in there!!!!! And I totally relate to actually FITTING into Tucker's clothing!!! In fact, some of his shirts were really tight on me, which was something I couldn't have imagined beforehand.

Unknown said...

I think you look so cute! I remember with Savannah I grew out of my maternity clothes- it was summer and I kept swelling and swelling. It is miserable but SO worth it. I can't wait to see that sweet little girl.