Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Shower


On Saturday, my girlfriends threw me a baby shower. It was a great event. They of course did a fabulous job decorating and preparing food for the event. Megan was gracious enough to open up her home to us, even though she's getting married in one month; and I'm sure she has a million other things to be doing.
Cindy made beautiful flower arrangements and her famous cupcakes, which were fantastic and I of course had to indulge in two. Krista had fun games for us to play. We had to associate a child with it's celeb daddy. I was terrible at this and it re-enforced the fact that I don't watch enough trash TV or read the gossip rags. Maybe I need to be more in touch with pop-culture--kind of a wild concept considering my job at YouTube is all about pop-culture. Maybe I'm in the wrong job. :)
Thank you to everyone that put in all the hard work to pull this off. I really appreciate it and had a wonderful time. And thank you to those that ventured up to the North Bay to share the afternoon with me.

Here are a few pics from the day. (I don't know why they're so small and I don't have the patience to fix them.)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks fun- hopefully you got my package in the mail. Wish I could have come.