Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maren's Firsts


Maren's First Day Home Alone With Mom (Mar 9th)

Maren's First Bath (Mar. 7th)


Pre- First Bath (Mar 7th)

Maren's First Doc Appt. (Feb 20th)

These are a few shots of Maren's first experiences. We're having a lot of fun getting to know one another and experiencing all of these new exciting things together. We were at the pediatrician yesterday and she's finally gaining weight like she needs to. She's up to 9 lbs. I'm starting to see the beginnings of a little fat roll on her leg. Too cute.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love when the fat rolls come. And she is so lucky to have YOU!

Jamie and Family said...

I have meant to comment that I love these pics. Don't ever be afraid to post a ton, I love 'em!!! So beautiful!!!

Jamie and Family said...

shana.....I need a Maren update!!!